Monday, January 19, 2015

Week 13

                                                                                                                    Jan. 19, 2015
Hola Familia!
I don´t have very much time at all this week, so this is going to be really short!
This week has been pretty great! We just started a new transfer cycle, and so we had last minute splits with some other hermanas this week. It was pretty crazy!
Also, this week we´re going to have a baptism service for three siblings! It´s so exciting! They´re super excited, their brother is going to come to baptize them!
What´s really fun is that sometimes it randomly storms here, really briefly, but really strongly. Yesterday we were walking to a meeting at the church and it started raining! We showed up completely soaked and because it was raining nobody else showed up to the meeting--just the missionaries and the stake president, haha :)
This week I learned a lot about Family History work. It´s super important! Way more important than I realized! I´ll have to share more about that later, because I really don´t have very much time today...
I received my package from home on Thursday, and also a bunch of letters from you guys back home!! I was so happy! Thank you so much! I love reading about how you guys are all doing back home.
I´m working as hard as I can here, because I know that this is the Lord´s time, not mine. And I´m starting to feel a lot more comfortable teaching and speaking--I think I´ve improved a lot, but I still have a lot more to work on! I´m doing the best I can!
I love you all!!
--Hermana Autery
 Paige finally got our Christmas package!!!
Which means PICTURES!!! :)


District water activity.(Looks like water balloons:)) Im sure they were happy to cool off.

Christmas presents from the Mission President.
New Years Eve, these are the Elders on one balcony, while the Hermanas were on another, watching fireworks.
On the roof Christmas Eve night with Hermana Sandoval.
Their stockings Christmas morning, from President Smith and his wife.


Celebrating New Years with a family.



New Years dinner.

One of the presents in her stocking.

New Years candles, Ill have to ask her more about this.

Paige and her companion on the roof Christmas Eve.

Fireworks from Christmas Eve, the reason why they were on the roof. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment